Salary and Benefits
CMP is people-oriented. In addition to providing a stable annual salary, we have also set up a profit-sharing system. We hope to attract talented individuals to join us and build the CMP legend.
- Regular 12-month salary
- Allowance and subsidy
- Seasonal performance-based bonuses
- Cash dividend
- Year-end bonus
- Other bonuses
Employees are insured under the following policies from day one on the job, according to their salary brackets.
- Labor insurance
- National Health Insurance
- Group insurance (emergency medical and hospitalization, as per regulations)
- Overseas business travel emergency medical insurance (as per regulations)
Compensation and subsidies
- Physical examination
- Employee cash wedding gift
- Cash condolence gift for the death of employee and family members
- Cash or other gift for employee’s birthday
- Cash or other gift for each of the four traditional holidays
- Subsidy for employee training
- Scholarships for the employee and their children
- Subsidies for company outings
- Subsidies for hospitalization
- Pension contribution
- Subsidies for company club activities
- Special leave (as per the Labor Standards Act)
- Paid maternity leave, paternity leave, and antenatal appointment leave
- Five-day workweek
- Employee dorm (only available for those in plant facilities)
- Employee cafeteria (plant facilities)or meal compensation
Learning and Growth
Workplace safety is among our top priorities. We expect our staff to learn about CMP's history and form a thorough understanding of relevant regulations on workplace safety. Under CMP's philosophy of diligence and integrity, we work together to create a better future. New hires will soon understand the magic of the casting industry through job rotations between different departments (only for plant new hires).
At the workplace, we provide guidance and help our staff learn from experience through brainstorming and sharing sessions. At the same time, we'd like to act as mentors and friends who can share experiences with our fellow staff. We arrange professional, managerial, and industrial training programs both inside and outside of the company and help staff broaden their hands-on experiences through task assignments.
The CMP Group comprises multiple corporations dealing in manufacturing, construction, hotels, shopping malls, leisure activities and cultural and arts activities. Our employees can keep up to date with industrial developments from internal announcements and open seminars.
We encourage staff to pursue advanced studies and self-improvement. Career and personal growth is no longer difficult as we provide diploma scholarships and training programs.
Leisure and Off-Work Activities
Domestic and overseas outings, such as spring Tung blossom viewings and attending museum or arts festivals, are arranged throughout the year. Employees also enjoy a special discount at the company's shopping malls and hotels.
Birthday Celebrations and Department Gatherings
As an appreciation for our staff's dedication and hard work, we send our employees birthday wishes. Team spirit is crucial to the success of our company. Gatherings and sharing sessions are held from time to time to strengthen team bonds.
Year-End and Spring Banquet Lucky Draws
Each year, we celebrate operations with our staff and look forward to an even better year at the Year-end and Spring Banquets held by the CMP group (or subordinate business units). Events are filled with performances and end with lucky draws.
- Updated job vacancies and internships are posted on the 104 job board, government run employment websites, and job boards in CMP's partner schools.
- Job applications via the abovementioned means are preferred.
- The entire review process may take 5 to 10 business days. We will notify shortlisted candidates as soon as possible after the initial screening has been completed.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
- Interviewers will include HR staff, the hiring manager, and a high-ranking supervisor. Please fill out the company's recruitment form before the interview.
- Please notify us three days prior to the scheduled interview date if you can't attend.
Notification Waiting Period
- Please wait for 5 working days after the job interview. Qualified candidates will be notified within 5 working days for job-specific testing.
- Unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.
- New hires will receive an official appointment notice via e-mail. A signed confirmation should be given within three days.
- Please contact our HR department for special situations.
Pre-employment Physical Examination
- Pursuant to the Occupational Safety and Health Act, please provide a physical check-up report obtained within the last year, or have a pre-employment physical examination performed at a qualified medical institute.
- CMP reserves the right to make final hiring decisions.